School Performance on the 2013 DC CAS
- Overall, 60% of E.L. Haynes students scored proficient or advanced in reading and 60% in math.
- E.L. Haynes students outscored the statewide average by 10 percentage points in reading.
- E.L. Haynes economically disadvantaged students outscored statewide averages by 11 percentage points in reading and 9 percentage points in math.
- 8th graders exceeded math targets by scoring 82% proficient and advanced.
- 7th and 8th graders exceeded reading targets by scoring 68% and 69% respectively.
- 3rd graders met reading targets by scoring 61%.
- English Language Learning students exceeded reading targets in six out of eight levels tested.
More results coming soon.