- This event has passed.
Inaugural Middle School Parent Advisory Committee Meeting
October 18 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The purpose of the Middle School Parent Advisory Committee (PAC) is to engage with our families as partners to best support student success in grades 4 – 8. The PAC will meet monthly every 3rd Tuesday from 6 p.m. – 7 p.m.
We will hold our first meeting of the Middle School PAC on Tuesday, October 18, from 6 – 7 p.m. If we meet in person, we will provide light refreshments. We will soon share details about whether this event will be in person or virtual.
Join us as we:
- Gather input about our educational priorities based on achievement data;
- Share important middle school information and updates;
- Promote and encourage parent participation at school;
- Support school-based community-building activities and events; and
- Identify shared concerns and find ways we can partner together to solve issues.