E.L. Haynes recently adopted EZChildTrack, a new platform that we hope will streamline the Extended Day Program (EDP) registration and payment process.
Any elementary school or middle school family who filled out our EDP Registration Google Form must now complete the registration process through EZChildTrack. To make this process simpler, we have pre-populated as much of your contact, family, and student information as possible.
How to Register
- To register, go to the EZChildTrack Haynes site and select the green “Sign Up” button in the middle of the screen for Existing Parents (we have already created your E.L. Haynes account). For Spanish, select the gray “Español” button in the upper right corner.
- Enter your email address.
- After entering your email address, you will get an email with the subject line, “EZChildTrack Parent Portal Sign up,” with a link to the site and a temporary password. If you don’t receive the email, please check your spam or junk mail, or try using another email address that your family is using for communication with the school. Contact our data team for help at email@example.com.
- Once you finish completing your portal account, return to the EZChildTrack Haynes login page, and enter your new credentials in the blue box on the left to log in.
- Once in your portal, in the purple box on the left side, select “Register” to register your child in either the elementary or middle school program. Follow the instructions: update the data and add information where needed.
- Once complete, select “Enroll” to apply for our various program sign-up opportunities.
- After saving and submitting your enrollment application, our staff will review your application and adjust the fee if your family qualifies for the voucher program. If you believe that you qualify for the voucher program, contact Diana Reyes, Childcare Subsidy Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once your application is approved, you will receive an email confirmation of your registration and enrollment status from your school’s Year-Round Program (YRP) Manager:
Offerings, Fees, and Billing
At the elementary school, we offer the following program options:
- Before- or After- School 5 days;
- Before- or After- School 3 days (select the three days you are signing up for);
- Before- or After- School Drop-In (if only needing services occasionally).
You will also be able to sign up for services when we have early dismissal, or for full-day services when E.L. Haynes is closed for special occasions, like Parent Teacher Conferences.
SY22-23 Pricing Structure
|EDP Option||One Child||Sibling(s)|
(regular dismissal day)
(early dismissal day)
At the middle school, we offer the following program options:
- Before- or After- School 5 days
- Before- or After- School Drop-In (if only needing services occasionally)
Please note there are no fees for our middle school programs.
See our website terms and conditions.